CertainPeople I CouldName CertainPeople I CouldName

LOVED IT!

This is my new favorite flash, the music was AWESOME, the animation was perfect, i've seen it like 30 times already. I'm so looking forward to seeing your next flash!

Average Man Average Man

nice

i love your work man... i've seen every ep. of bonus stage on your web site!

Smooth Sephiroth Smooth Sephiroth

this was good

a very nice flash but my i suggest a preloader?

Super Mario Sunshine 64 Super Mario Sunshine 64

AWESOME GAME MY FRIEND!

one of the best games i have played on newgrounds, there were a few problems though, most of them already pointed out by other people. for one i keep falling through the platforms to my death, and thats not cool, secondly the controls don't feel like i'm playing mario, i didn't have any problem with lag. AND MOST IMPORTANLY, THERE IS NO SAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! or is there, i couldn't see one... i can tell you put alot of time into this game, and i plan to put alot of time into playing it, just fix some of the glitches!

Runouw responds:

As I have stated before, I can Not finda way for me to apply save files without needing to buy a server to save all the thousands of save files. If anybody who is good at Flash knows how to Save files using something more versatile and affordable, in my case, please do not hesitate to contact me so I can finally build in a saving mechanism.

PS: For now, just use the Cheat Codes, conviniently located somewhere in the Extras area, page to get back to your previous amount of stars.

X-Treme Tugboating X-Treme Tugboating

this is the stupidest game i have EVER played!

yet i've been playing it for half an hour, WOO HOOOOOOO <3, good job.

Happy Fucking Birthday Happy Fucking Birthday

lol

first i thought this was going to be gay but it was alright in a crappy way (black albino, lol).